Although there are job opportunities available, currently, many individuals are losing their jobs or are on the verge of losing their jobs. Join us for a 3-part series focusing on how you can get what you want out of your job search. Registration is required, and you may attend one or all three sessions.
Part 1: Focus
Our first session is Focus. You will learn about the importance of focusing your job search efforts. We will cover topics such as:
- How to identify your strengths and skills
- How to define your career goals
- How to research industries and companies that align with your interests and qualifications
Part 2: Plan
Our second session is Plan. You will learn how to create a personalized job search plan that is tailored to your individual needs and goals. We will cover topics such as:
- How to network effectively
- How to optimize your resume and cover letter through keywords
- How to use AI in your job search
- How to track your job search progress with Trello
Part 3: Execute
Our third session is Execute. We will cover:
- How to optimize your Linkedin Profile (what recruiters see when searching for a candidate)
- How to virtually network
- The different types of recruiters & how to build relationships with them
This class will take place in our Computer Lab, so you are welcome to work on your LinkedIn profile as we learn. You may bring your own laptop or use a library PC.
Land that Job is hosted by Clara Jamison, founder of Resiliency Group LLC a learning and development company focused on helping individuals achieve their goals by creating their desired behaviors & systems for success. As a speaker and trainer, Clara has led numerous workshops, seminars, and presentations on a variety of topics related to personal, professional development and sales and marketing. Her programs such as Camino to C-Suite and LinkedIn Profile Review and Tips series, have received rave reviews for their practical insights and actionable advice. Prior to starting Resiliency Group LLC, Clara helped & represented Fortune 500 companies for 15+ years as a Sales & Marketing Executive.