Apply now to be considered for the national contest!
Brainfuse provides our popular HelpNow virtual tutoring platform, as well as our JobNow career resource. Each year, they offer scholarships to two highly qualified, low income high school students. Two national winners are chosen to receive a $4,000 award.
As a Brainfuse customer, Rutherford Public Library is invited to nominate up to two local students for consideration in the national contest. This program is open to current low income high school juniors and seniors who reside in Rutherford and plan to attend a technical training program, community college, or 4-year bachelor’s program.
Ideal candidates must have:
- A tireless work ethic as demonstrated through school, employment, volunteer contributions, and extracurricular activities,
- A successful academic record,
- Strong leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular activities, and other contributions),
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, and perseverance),
- Need for financial assistance.